- Location: Maroochydore QLD
- Category: Drug & Alcohol Services
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Counselling & Help Line
- Safety & Emergency Services
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience & Internships
Friday and Saturday night from 10:00pm to 3:00am.
Alcohol & drugs, first aid, conflict resolution, mental health, manual handling
- Working with Children Check *
Community Solutions will assist in acquiring a Working with Children Check
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Volunteering with the Safe Night Out Support Service not only helps to provide a safe environment for people within the Safe Night Precinct but also provides invaluable hand-on experience in a real-life environment for those looking for a career in the emergency services, alcohol & drug support and social welfare sectors.
Ongoing training is provided in areas such as first aid, conflict resolution, mental health & manual handling. There is also the opportunity for suitable volunteers to progress into paid Outreach Leader positions, when positions become available.