- Location: Clarkson WA
- Category: Human Rights
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Retail & Sales
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Work Experience
Regular - more than 6 months
Morning or afternoon shifts available or whole days. Regular weekly shifts preferred.
Induction and all ongoing training will be supplied by the organisation
- National Police Certificate *
Good Customer Service skills. Enthusiasm for retail and ability to work in a team environment.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
tea, coffee and biscuits
Changing lives of children in need one sale at a time. This is what your contribution does. All the profits from our Op shops go directly towards programs that help children across WA and around the world. Our shops are run entirely by volunteers and we'd love you to be part of the team that makes it happen. You will be:-
- sorting incoming donations
- pricing and displaying merchandise
- organizing stock rotation
- working at the point of sale, cash register It's a real team effort with great rewards and opportunity to contribute your own ideas to increase our sales and maximize the benefit for children in need. You'll also get to know the regular shoppers and have a fun time each week with the other members of your team. Half day and whole day shifts are available and for those looking for more responsibility there are opportunities for supervisory roles.