- Location: Erskineville NSW
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Research, Policy, & Analysis
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
Regular - less than 6 months
16 hours per week Tues & Wed, 9.30am-4pm
All on the job
This not-for-profit organization requires the assistance of a market research volunteer.
The main tasks are to:
- Assist in social media feed
- Assist in performing online market research on targets for Street Libraries
- Display marketing material in target libraries and cafes in the inner west
- Miscellaneous tasks for CEO
- Database management
Applicants should have had some previous work experience in any capacity at all. This role is for three months.
Minimum age: 17 years
- Learn how to work in small not for profit
- Learn some digital marketing skills
- Work with a highly skilled social entrepreneur
Volunteering NSW’s Volunteer Referral Service assists individuals to find volunteer opportunities that match your interests, skills, location and time available to volunteer.
Be sure to provide a phone number on your Expression of Interest, so we can contact you without delay.
If this your first time volunteering, or your first time volunteering in Australia, you may wish to attend Volunteering NSW’s Bridge to Volunteering information seminar held every Friday and learn more about volunteering, how to choose the right volunteer job, the benefits of volunteering and your rights and responsibilities as a volunteer. Details on how to register for this seminar will be included on the email you receive when you Express Interest in this role.