- Location: Hackham West SA
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Food Preparation & Service
- Centrelink Volunteers
A few hours
Tuesday to Friday 6.45am - 9.00am (school terms)
On the job training
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
National Police Clearance, able to work during school terms, reliable, patient,caring
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Hackham West Community Centre provides a much needed service to local school children - the provision of breakfast before they attend school.
Children are picked up from their homes in the Hackham West Community Centre minibus and brought to the Centre for a nutritious breakfast and activities.
Volunteers are required to assist with physical activities involved, ie the setting up and serving of breakfast, cleaning, cooking and being able to engage with the children. Ideally, you will have confidence and experience with children aged 5 - 12 years.