- Location: Box Hill North VIC
- Category: Other
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of The Chinese Cancer and Chronic Illness Society of Victoria.
The Chinese Cancer and Chronic Illness Society of Victoria are seeking a volunteer interested in simple woodwork. The volunteer will lead a group of members to do some simple woodwork such as coasters and bookends.
Skills and requirements:
- Ability to instruct
- Sound basic carpenter skills
- Ability to read and converse in Chinese (either Cantonese or Mandarin)