About this opportunity
Recruiting the best possible volunteers for Oaktree is essential in continuing to grow and develop as an organisation, and be effective in our work. At Oaktree we are committed to supporting and encouraging a diverse range of people to get involved with us, and our Recruitment and Diversity team is working hard to develop strategies to help with this.
As a Data Officer, you are responsible for collecting and analysing data from applicants and volunteers at Oaktree. Your analyses will be used to assist the Recruitment and Diversity team in making informed decisions regarding our diversity plan and the development of more efficient and effective recruitment processes.
As a Data Officer, a typical day might look like:
- Updating spreadsheets with new data obtained from applicants.
- Using collected diversity data to perform and interpret statistical analyses.
- Reporting findings to the Recruitment and Diversity team and management at Oaktree.
- Updating and managing databases (e.g. Nationbuilder) to assist in implementing targeted recruitment strategies.
What you get out of it:
- Opportunity to assist in developing new recruitment and diversity strategies.
- Contribute to ensuring a work environment which promotes diversity and allows individuals to thrive in their work.
- Experience working with data in a real world context.
- Real responsibility working in a for impact organisation.
- Chance to work in a team of high impact passionate individuals.
- Opportunity to further develop your skills in statistics.
- The opportunity to create a significant and meaningful impact in the movement to end poverty.
Working with Children Check *.
Volunteers at Oaktree must be under 26 years of age.
1 day a weekGood for
- Volunteers with a disability
- Volunteers with limited English
- Work Experience
- Administration, Office Management
- Education and Training
- Fundraising and Events
- Research, Policy and Analysis
This is a voluntary position