For organisations certified by Social Traders
Social Traders is the pioneer of social enterprise procurement in Australia. They are the only social enterprise certifier and exist to give everyone confidence that the social enterprise model is about creating social or environmental impact through trade.
Social Traders certification confirms that an organisation does three things:
- Has a defined primary social, cultural or environmental purpose consistent with a public or community benefit.
- Derives a substantial portion of their income from trade.
- Invests efforts and resources into their purpose such that public/community benefit outweighs private benefit.
SEEK Volunteer is pleased to support the social enterprise sector by now accepting registrations from organisations certified by Social Traders.
- Upload a more detailed profile about your organisation.
- Publish your volunteering opportunities.
- Edit and manage your opportunities.
- Easily respond to potential volunteers.
So, if you are in need of volunteers right now, or responsible for recruiting volunteers in the future click here to register.