The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of Multicultural Association of Russian-Speaking Women - "Ogonyok".
This administrative assistant role can be performed at home or any other location.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Data entry
- Taking phone calls
- Email management
- Printing, photocopying and scanning
- Searching for online information.
- Assist in applying and monitoring the grant applications
Skills and Experience;
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate English
- Act on your values, passions and interests
- Make new friendships and create professional networks
- Gain work experience and learn new skills
- Enjoy new social and cultural experiences
- Develop personally and build confidence
Note: you will need to be a resident of Melbourne to express interest in this volunteer position.