The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of The Multicultural Association of Russian-speaking women - "Ogonyok".
We are looking for contributors for our Community Connection Bulletin. You will work with the team to create slide shows, articles and videos to be published on our website and YouTube channel and newsletter.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Write, compile and edit slide shows and videos on (international) events and holidays
- If applicable, report on activities that have recently taken place, to be published in our Community Connection Bulletin -Provide constructive commentary on the work of others -Write greetings for our Bulletin -Work with the team to create and collate the monthly newsletter in HubSpot
Skills and Experience:
- Good communication and creative writing skills
- Good grasp of English language and grammar
- Some previous publishing experience is desirable, but certainly not essential
- Some knowledge of PowerPoint and YouTube is also desirable but not essential
- Graphic Design skills an advantage
- Operate in a team environment
- Enhance current skills capability
- Satisfaction of community participation