CSCA(Chinese Senior Cultural Association Inc.) is a Community Service provider for immigrants in Australia. One of our services is to tutor these new and old immigrants with some English migrant backgrounds. As an English Teacher Volunteer, you will be running training programs online, empowering migrant and community people by teaching them English and the local culture as well.
- You will be responsible for teaching community members with different English levels. Conduct English training online with the proposed training guide prepared by CSCA,
- We have lots of different levels of English Learners(From beginner to Immediate level, and Upper-intermediate Level). Please welcome and encourage them to ensure they have a positive experience during the training.
- Assess the English level of each participant, adjust their training program accordingly.
- Work in a team with other teachers, organizing activities and sharing responsibilities.
- Prior experience working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to teach online using meeting tools such as Zoom.
- Good listening and observation, organization skills.
- Previous experience in teaching.
-This role is best suited to someone:
- With a good command of spoken English.
- has a warm and inviting personality.
- Ability to have intriguing conversations, and like multi-cultural lifestyle.
- Enjoy spending time in meaningful conversations with other English lovers. 5, Don't have teaching experience but have a passion for teaching.
Please send your contact information or resume to this email address: [email protected].