One of our core missions is to remove any barriers to accessing organised sport. That's why Fitzroy Lions is completely free to play – the only registered soccer club in Victoria to offer this. No club fees, no registration fees, and all kit is provided free of charge.
Alongside our junior teams, we also run community outreach and after-school programs.
The role of grant writer will help ensure the financial sustainability of the club, ensuring we can continue to serve the community and provide a fun, supportive environment for our emerging players.
We are seeking a grant writer to support the continued growth of the Club and our community programs. This role is largely project-based, requiring approximately 5-10 hours commitment per month.
- Identifying relevant grants and presenting these to the club committee for consideration
- Writing and applying for grants in accordance with committee priorities
- Acquitting grants that have been successfully received and executed by providing relevant paperwork to the funder within their timelines
- Building positive relationships with stakeholders and funders
- Strong, clear writing skills
- Ability to research and prioritise information
- Stakeholder management and ability to build strong relationships
Successful applicants will require a working with children check.
Please get in touch with Eloise (0406 833 404) if you'd like to have a chat about this opportunity. To apply, please email us with a bit about yourself and your relevant skills and experience. Thanks!