About the Program Onkaparinga Libraries are seeking a South Austrralia-appointed Justice of the Peace (JP) to provide a reliable and confidential service to members of the public in accordance with council and legislative requirements. The position may work across multiple locations.
- Provide a professional, welcoming and friendly service
- Ensure the customers understand the nature of their documents prior to signing
- Record all JP transactions for statistical purposes
- Immediately report any WHS incidents, hazards, or any other issues
- Sound understanding of all JP services and documents JPs are authorised to witness
- Familiarity with JP handbook and best current practice
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Ability to relate to a diverse range of people from a wide range of backgrounds and circumstances.
Aldinga Library • Tuesday 3-4.30 pm • Thursday 4-6 pm • Saturday 10 am-12 pm
Hub Library • Monday 11 am-12 pm • Thursday 5.30 pm-6.30 pm • Saturday 11 am-12 pm
Noarlunga Library • Monday-Saturday 10 am-1 pm
Seaford Library • Tuesday 10 am-1 pm
Willunga Library • Wednesday 10 am-12 pm
Woodcroft Library • Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday, 9 am-1.30 pm • Thursday 10 am-1 pm
- Must be a registered Justice of the Peace in South Australia
- Royal Association of Justices South Australia (RAJSA) membership desirable
- Department of Human Services (DHS) "Not Prohibited" Working with Children Check
(This can be organised for you)
Join us in shaping a brighter future for Onkaparinga as a volunteer, where your passion and dedication can transform our city into a thriving community filled with opportunity!