About the Program
The Waste Nott Store is a community/ Council initiative. Its primary aim is to promote recycling education by gathering, organising, showcasing, and selling a diverse range of donated materials suitable for artistic and craft purposes, particularly for children.
By volunteering as a shop assistant, you will have the opportunity to create a tangible impact by aiding and guiding members of the public in their purchases.
- Set up, open, operate and close store
- Sorting and sales of materials
- Support store activities such as children’s craft sessions
- Collection of donations from local organisations & businesses
- Hang out and chat with shoppers.
- Interest in recycling, up-cycling or craft making
- Friendly and personable.
Time Commitment Thursdays 10am-5pm and/or Fridays 10am-4pm
- Current South Australian Class C Drivers License (if working Thursdays and collecting donations)
If you think this opportunity suits you, please apply!