Help young people have a better experience with headspace Geraldton. Our volunteers are all young people who provide their opinion on the way headspace runs to ensure services, resources, and events are appropriate, relevant, and engaging.
When you volunteer with us, you are helping every young person that walks through our doors.
As a Youth Reference Group (YRG) Member some opportunities are:
- Improving the way the Centre feels
- Attending events (optional)
- Working on little projects
- Being offered trainings that usually cost money
- Changing how things are written
- Giving feedback; and
- Brainstorming ideas
YRG members meet once a fortnight at headspace for an hour