Mingary Care is a not-for-profit charity delivering free, short-term crisis palliative care and end-of-life services and supports for people on the Sunshine Coast. Our model of care includes compassionate support for the individual as well as their carer(s), partner, family, and friends. We fill gaps in services and supports based on a referral system.
Our Maroochydore Shop sells a wide range of products and we encourage volunteers who have a particular interest in clothing, shoes, books, linen, jewellery, music, furniture, children’s toys and books, household goods and bric a brac. We operate this shop Monday to Saturday.
You will receive on the job training in this fun filled, supportive workplace. Details of the volunteer position include;
- Full or half day shifts available
- Maroochydore location
- Supports palliative care
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Social interaction - a great way to meet people and contribute to a great cause
- No prior experience necessary
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work experience
- Friendly and engaging manner
- Ability to work in different teams
- Respectful and courteous