We need a volunteer secretary for our committee. We already have a person who takes the minutes of our meetings, hence need someone to manage the “secretary” email inbox, manage outgoing emails, and general administration work. We have meetings every 4 to 6 week of approximately 2 hours length.
We found more opportunities in the
surrounding suburbs and areas
- Redlynch Queensland
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
- Types of work: Companionship & Social Support, Seniors & Aged Care, Trades & Maintenance
Regis Redlynch requires a male volunteer to be part of the Men’s Group one day a week. Woodwork and other trade skill experience are preferable but not essential ability to engage others in conversation and enjoy
Inkmasters seeks a treasurer for our growing arts organization. Cairns is now one of the most exciting regions for printmaking in Australia. InkMasters has an exciting and full programme of events throughout the year. It includes international, national and local exhibitions as well as skills-development workshops and community engagement activities. We are an entirely volunteer run organization and if you would like become part of the team we would welcome your support.
Inkmasters Cairns is a welcoming and friendly printmaking group with a workshop opposite the Cairns Botanic Gardens. The organization is run entirely by volunteers. We seek a person who can assist in maintaining the grounds.
Exciting, friendly culture Varied role in a community arts organization Work with artists and the wider community in a beautiful location
This position is primarily to support printmaking workshop users. This will include the delivery of inductions and demonstrations on equipment and processes to ensure the safety of our participants and good housekeeping is practiced.
- Manunda Queensland
- Category: Health
- Types of work: Administration & Office Management, Marketing, Media & Communications, Writing & Editing
We need an experienced social media coordinator for managing our accounts.
Do you have a passion for fashion? Assist with raising funds through the sale of donated and new clothing, accessories and homewares to support the everyday work of Red Cross.
Do you have a passion for fashion? Assist with raising funds to support the everyday work of Red Cross. You will gain valuable experience working in the community.
As an Agency Liaison Officer, you will use your skill and experience to maintain and improve relationships with our member Not for Profit Organizations (Agencies) while assisting them to implement their volunteering programs. By doing so you will play a vital role in the volunteer referral service provided by FNQ Volunteers.
As a Referral Officer you will play a vital role in the volunteer referral service provided by FNQ Volunteers. Your ability to refer volunteers to the most appropriate position is based on your comprehensive understanding of the role, knowledge of our member Not for Profit Organizations, and you strong communication skills.
• Reception is the first point of contact for visitors to the office whether they be volunteers or anyone else contacting FNQ Volunteers Inc. • Reception performs the pivotal role of establishing contact with prospective volunteers and converting their enquiry into a face-to-face or telephone interview. They obtain initial information and documentation from volunteers which is conveyed to Referral Officers (“RO”) for consideration and planning prior to the volunteer interview. • Reception also
- Westcourt Queensland
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
- Types of work: Driving & Transportation, Seniors & Aged Care
We need volunteers who can assist us with activities eg. bingo, bus trips, assisting residents in wheelchairs, escorting, working with the elderly.
We need volunteers who can assist in a range of activities to ensure that the school is maintained at a high standard. We need someone who can follow set instructions, and assist with a variety of day to day services that are routine in nature.
- Cairns Queensland
- Category: Community Services
- Types of work: Food Preparation & Service, Fundraising & Events
We require volunteers for our annual Strawberries and Cream Stall at the Cairns Show.